7 Simple Things You Can Do to Make a New Parent’s Day

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

7 Simple Things You Can Do to Make a New Parent’s Day

lonwaysafety
<br /><br />                                        7 Simple Things You Can Do to Make a New Parent’s Day<br />                                <br />I was recently reminded upon visiting some friends and their brand new baby that being a new parent is no joke. Those early days of getting to know a new baby,baby safety, figuring out their likes and dislikes, and discovering what soothes them can be completely exhausting and overwhelming.But, the thoughtfulness of friends and family can go a long way toward making this transition much more smooth. Here are a few simple ways you can make a new parent’s day…Advertisement7 Simple Things You Can Do to Make a New Parent’s Day:1. Don’t ask…offer.When I was a new parent,baby car seats, I had a ton of people ask if I needed anything. The question was so broad that I usually just said “no” even though there were a dozen helpful things someone could’ve done to be helpful, because I didn’t want to seem too forward by asking someone to come wash my dishes or pick up a few things from the grocery store. It just felt uncomfortable. I always loved when people offered their time specifically. Asking if you can come do dishes or fold laundry or pick anything up for them from the store makes things easier by giving them some options of things you are willing to do and make them feel more comfortable accepting help.2. Bring them food.Feeding oneself falls shamefully low on the priority list when you’re busy trying to keep a tiny human alive. Any and all food offerings brought by friends and family are welcome and wanted. It doesn’t have to be fancy, because I can guarantee you that whatever you bring (takeout counts!) will be better than the string cheese and granola bar they had been planning to grab for dinner. And if all else fails and food isn’t your thing? Bring diapers. Seriously…you can never have enough of them!3. Come hang out so they can shower…or nap.When you’re a new parent,baby nappies, a hot 10-minute shower is pretty much like an entire spa day. And who doesn’t love that?4. Hang out with their big kid.Older siblings sometimes get a bit left out as everyone is adjusting to the new baby. It can be challenging for all parties involved, so offer to take the bigger little one to play at the park or out to lunch or to your local children’s museum. One-on-one time will be much appreciated by both the parents and their child. Even just coming over to their house and playing with the big kid so the new parents can focus all their attention on the new baby is much appreciated.5. Pop by and complete a household task for them.Fold some laundry, sweep their floors or vacuum, empty the dishwasher… You don’t have to spend your entire day cleaning their house top to bottom. Simply popping by to say hi briefly and then completing an item on their “to-do” list is an amazing way to show you care.6. Just listen.If you’ve been a parent for awhile, it can be tempting to start doling out advice to new parents, but try to sit back and listen. The new parent might ask for your advice, but chances are they just need to vent and share their experience out loud. Parenting brings a lot of changes, and sometimes it’s just nice to have a listening ear as you work things out.7. Tell them it gets better and they’re doing great.Parenthood has a huge learning curve. It can be intimidating and overwhelming, and many new parents worry that they aren’t doing it right. Let them know that it gets better and that they’re doing great. The encouragement will be much appreciated.<br><ul><li>http://app.qalifah.com/nurmuslim/blogs/7060/28212/sometimes-you-need-a-big-sister<br><li>http://www.biznas.com/Biz-postsm19036_Newborn-Boy-Cool-Outfits-Ideas.aspx#post19036<br><li>http://blw-ubz-neuland-staaken.de/index.php?forum-showposts-7087<br><li>http://walien-army.47794.x6.nabble.com/DIY-Minnie-Cozy-Coupe-aka-a-Bow-bile-td5620.html<br></ul>
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 7 Simple Things You Can Do to Make a New Parent’s Day

Batista
I have got essay from my school teacher and she told me to write an essay on parents day. I don't know much about it. I ask my friend to help me out but they are taking help from assignment writing services. I don't have that much money with me, so i am writing my essay on my own and for this i am looking for the useful tips regarding parents day.
Reply | Threaded
|

valentinataylor5444
In reply to this post by lonwaysafety
Commonly students stay at the libraries and complete their assignments having no time for their own specific endeavors. Regardless, it is over now since you have a credibility to buy an article and capitalize on your life. bungalow Désirade
Reply | Threaded
|

Rich
In reply to this post by lonwaysafety
Indeed the 7 Simple Things You Can Do to Make a New Parent’s Day is an article that nacopapers.com can identify itself with. From this article, we draw great lessons that we can pass on to the upcoming parents through our write-ups and blogs. Thank you for the articles.