classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

After the summe

ylq
After the summer vacation, my little friend and I read "Little Girl Selling Matches" at home, reading and reading, I seem to see a little girl with bare feet standing in front of me, that cold and hungry pity It made me feel like a knife; I seemed to hear her screaming, and the miserable voice was like a sharp arrow, which made me very sad.le girl, little girl, your pair of big slippers that your mother wore was taken away by the little boy, you can only walk barefoot on the street. The sky is getting darker and colder, and you don't dare to go home Cheap Newport Cigarettes Cartons Online. Because you didn't sell a match, you didn't make a penny. Going home, afraid of daddy, can only be frozen and starved outside. Why don't your only family give you warmth and love? What a poor little girl, even to ignite a match, has to go through a fierce ideological struggle. I think you can't hold it anymore, just ignited the match and warmed up your little hand Buy Wholesale Cigarettes. Your happiness can only be obtained in fantasy, so in the end you can only fly away with your grandmother "in the light and happiness, flying higher and higher, flying to a place where there is no cold, no hunger, no pain."y I am compared to a little girl! I can read and write in a bright classroom; I can play with my classmates on the playground; I can get the care of my parents and thrive under their care. Every time I celebrate the New Year Carton Of Newports 100, I can gather with my loved ones to set off firecrackers, eat dumplings, and enjoy the joy of family life. Thinking of this, I can't help but cry. How I wish the little girl came to my house to play and learn with me. I thought about the fascination, my companion suddenly shouted: "Someone puts a salute!" I can't help but look up at the sky. When the fireworks rise to the sky, I seem to see the little girl coming towards us. Tsinghua University's 15th canteen once had a chef who was shocked by the 630-point English TOEFL score and was hailed as "Tsinghua Shantou God".is a very inspirational story, and it is also a real and touching story. The protagonist of this story is a "Ordinary" person named Zhang Liyong Wholesale Cigarette.ery diligent and eager to learn. With his own efforts, he spends the time of other people drinking tea and chatting on learning English. Just like Lu Xun said, "Where there is a genius, I just use the coffee for others to work. "When", when Zhang Liyong became famous, most people are paying attention to his current glory. But who would have thought about what he paid and what kind of bitterness? The story behind it is always so touching, and the hero in the story behind it is Zhang Liyong��s father...Liyong��s father is very self-blaming. He feels that he is not contentious. He has no ability to give his son a good environment Newport Regular Cigarettes. He also asks his son to worry about this family, drop out of school, work, be blinded, and lift his head... This father thinks that My own mistakes, but Zhang Liyong did not think so at all. She only remembered that she was helpless and crying with her own fever. The one who earned her tuition for her own money was almost killed by the wasp, and the money was borrowed from time to time to pay the tuition fee once and for all. In my own hands, this is the father who has been blaming himself.r, why do some people only pay attention to money, fame and fortune, and why not like Zhang Liyong, not for money, fame and fortune, clinging to their dreams and cherishing their loved ones and family. The reporter has discovered it now, because Zhang Liyong��s gold shines. In newspapers and magazines, he is written in a whisper, and everyone��s eyes are gathered. But when Zhang Liyong was struggling, where are these people, and now the people who are so high-sounding, is it cold-blooded before?gh your own efforts can you make people look at each other and prove that you are doing everything to make your family happy and let others recognize their strength.