Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

huangjian123
A hall of fame mixed martial arts fighter visited the Browns during their offseason work.

Chuck Liddell Gordie Howe Jersey , the former UFC light heavyweight champion, talked to the Browns at their facility about the competitive mindset of a champion fighter.

“If they take one lesson out of this, they need to break the guy in front of them. If they keep that in mind the whole game Zach Hyman Jersey , it’s gonna change,” Liddell said.

Browns coach Hue Jackson said he thinks it’s helpful to have insights from athletes in other sports.

“I wanted to do something different for our players. I wanted them to experience something different,” Jackson said. “It’s a different type of sport but there are some common traits in both sports and I think it’s always important to be looking for something different to improve your football team.”

The Browns have been getting knocked out a lot in recent years Tobias Rieder Jersey , but perhaps a fighter’s mentality will help to change that.

The NBA said LeBron James‘ block in the closing seconds of Game 5 on Indiana’s Victor Oladipo should have been called goaltending.

In the league’s Last Two Minute Report posted Thursday, the NBA said the three officials missed the call with 5.1 seconds left. The league said the video shows James blocked Oladipo’s shot ”after it makes contact with the backboard.”

Under league rules, the play could not be reviewed because it wasn’t called on the floor. James then hit a 3-pointer at the buzzer to give the Cavaliers a 98-95 win and a 3-2 lead in the series.

The Pacers did not contest the block while on the floor Adam Henrique Jersey , but later in their locker room they complained about the no-call.

The NBA’s report also said the Pacers were incorrectly awarded the ball on a play with 27.6 seconds left. The ball went off Indiana’s Thaddeus Young and went out of bounds, but the referees gave the ball to Indiana.