classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Huh-huh--" autumn style,

ylq
Huh-huh--" autumn style, blowing the maple tree by the stream, I and my friends are waiting on the branch for this autumn wind to send us the last trip, my friends are one by one Falling around the tree, the pieces are gradually leaving me. At this moment, I am a red maple leaf. I have never had the green of childhood. I am very strong in adulthood and never return to youth. It is. �� I can��t help but sigh and bow my head. ��Call-call--�� The leaves around me have been blown away, leaving me where I stand alone, ��Hey! "A sound, followed by " I slowly fell from the tree Marlboro Cigarettes Online, the wind will catch me, blow me into the stream, down the stream, the stream is like a big bed, I Lying on top, watching the beautiful "marshmallow" on the day, the little fish swayed and gathered around me, I looked at some of these happy little fish Cigarettes For Sale, a trace of my face Smile, my heart is eager to become an ordinary fish swimming freely in the waterhey? what is that? I looked up and looked up. Oh, it turned out to be my old friend. I flew to the south. The "human" shape they made Cheap Cigarettes, as I saw it, did not change at all. "I muttered. I drifted down the stream," Wow. "It's so beautiful!" I saw a lot of beautiful flowers, they were really bright, but in the fall, why didn't they fade? "Hey, what is this?" Why have I never seen it before! They are moving through the flowers Newport Cigarettes, one by one, is it looking for food ready for winter? "I have a question in my head. At this moment, the stream has also accelerated. I quickly came to the lower reaches. Suddenly, the stream smashed my ass. I was washed under the stones on the shore. Above, I felt the stone with the veins Newport Cigarettes Website, but I could not feel the heartbeat of the stone. A gust of wind blew, I felt its breath, a wounded moth struggling on the shore, I saw its desire to survive, suddenly Between, I heard a drop of rain, a string of pearls falling in the sky, I was lying on the stone lonely, but I was very happy, because I made the most meaningful in my life at the end of my life. Travel, I slowly closed my eyes, as if I was asleep.flowers are not heartless things, into Chunni more quadrangle. I turned my body into a spring mud, hoping to make the next generation grow.