classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I don't know if it

ylq
I don't know if it is the season. The plateau of this eleventh holiday is always windy and the weather is cloudy for a few days. On the plateau, the autumn is always especially short. A few night winds and autumn rains have made the breath of late autumn gradually drift away Cheap Newport Cigarette. The temperature has plummeted and winter seems to have arrived. Every morning, the surrounding mountains are covered by mist, and the upper forests have changed in a few days Buy Newport Cigarettes Wholesale. There are many bleak and bleak, and there is no life. In the morning, the cold and cold air carried by the cold air has completely obscured the dark green in the summer, which is extremely uncoordinated against the hustle and bustle of urban holidays. The cold wind swept over in the late autumn, and the deciduous scorpion, everything seems to be rushing into the winter. The scene of the early winter Xiaosuo has fully demonstrated that in order to be able to see more of the bustling life, a few days ago Riding a bicycle far away from the mountain road to the top of the Pearl of Puning to go to the heights Cheap Cigarettes Usa Free Shipping. However, it can only be searched in the mind to reminisce of the past and the prosperity and vitality. I deeply lamented that time has always been so fast, so that I can��t wait to touch the traces of the years, quietly standing on the top of the mountain, watching the bustling mountains and the bustling crowds, I don��t know if this kind of cockroaches will eventually endure the cold in the late autumn. The wind, in the end, will not make this winter too cold? I thought that the autumn wind, the rainy weather and the declining autumn scene during the holiday period really made people somewhat disappointing. At that moment, although the top of the mountain was not able to have the pride of the peaks of the mountains, and there was no detachment from the top of the list, only one kind of inexplicable irritability and sorrow. I had to sort out my thoughts and imagine the days when I had a bright sun. I put on my headphones at the top of the mountain gazebo to open my favorite music. Or search for the screams of the surrounding, and enjoy the baptism of the bright sun. Bathing around the lazy The breath, the quiet time filled with the feeling of every pore, the inner city is so comfortable that it can't talk to the noisy city, the bustling streets, the busy figure and numbness of people all the year round, always reminds people of the afternoon when they are young. The sun is burning in the ground, and the sea can feel the heat of steam rising. I know that I am lazy in the shade of the trees. The spring water of the small stream next to the tree in front of the tree sings the summer passion Buy Newport Online. . The water is slow, the clear water reflects the flying butterfly, and occasionally it��s smashed, and it��s really awkward on the face. A quiet child is sitting alone on the bluestone by the stream Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping, and his face is filled with innocent smiles. After many years, my mind often appears, but I can't find the innocent time and the innocent world again. I also tried to use the camera to find the beautiful silence of the scene, but it was not the change of the four seasons in my memory. Perhaps it is the influence of the environment, and I slowly learn to love and even longing to have raised my own land and landscape. Suddenly found that the scenery that I once knew before, perhaps just a subliminal desire, eager to see the wonderful exquisite but illusory. People are busy all year round just for the orange light, just like the leaves fall and hope to return to the embrace of the earth to rest... The hoarfrost covers the mountains of the earth, and soon will usher in a vibrant hope, just as The English poet Shelley said that winter is coming, spring will not be far away from my far-sightedness, but I can't smell the far side. I just found that the breath of the past is still in my heart, and I can still find some traces of the past years. It was once vague, but the feelings of my heart were inadvertently lingering in the weekdays... Another autumn wind fell, people already felt the chill of the late autumn, but there was a voice crying in the bottom of my heart," This winter should not be too cold