I walked through many

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

I walked through many

gfgfgfgfgfgf5
I walked through many teachers in the pulpit of my heart, but as time passed, I slowly forgot to forget. Only him makes me never forget Newport Cigarette.is my respected teacher - Ding Wei.is funny. Once, the mid-term test curls down, and Dongao, who has always had excellent results, only took 80. I saw him frowning with a grin: "What to do? How to do it?" A loud voice came out: "Cool!" The whole class laughed Newport Cigarettes Types. He pretended to say seriously: "Hey! Dong's face is dumpling skin? How is it wrinkled?" The voice did not fall, and even Dong Ao "snapped" and laughed. is not only funny but also very careful.remember that Dong Ao and Li Xianwang both came to grab my milk. I was in the middle of the competition. I didn��t intend to touch my head to the corner of the table. I suddenly cried and my classmate reported the teacher. He called us three to the duty room and taught us with a strong heart: "Li Xianwang, as the squad leader, you should set a good example for the whole class." Then they asked them to apologize to me. After that, Teacher Ding left me and said: "The train runs fast, it depends on the headband. You are the head of our class. I hope you can help me manage this class..." I cried again that day, this time A headache, but never a teacher trusts me so much. Since then, I have strictly demanded myself, keeping my grades at the top of the grade, and actively promoting the learning atmosphere of the whole class.. Ding��s strengths are inexhaustible and can��t be finished. Of course, this tall figure became a monument in the pulpit of my heart Carton Of Newports Price. Here, I want to say to Teacher Ding: It��s great to meet you on the road of life! Teacher, hard work! Teacher, thank you!na pulled the bill and the fisherman saw several children sleeping in bed. The fisherman said, "Oh! Sanna, why don't you say it when you take them back?" "I am not afraid of you yelling at me?" The fisherman smiled and didn't talk, slept early.rly the next morning, the fisherman took the repaired fishing net and drove the boat out to fish. Sanna also got up earlier than usual, busy with the preparation of breakfast for the seven children, the children woke up to see two strange little guys in bed, then the hall around them turned around. From time to time, they pulled their ears, pulled their noses, and enjoyed themselves. The two children cried and cried together, and the child seemed to be scared by the crying Newport Cigarettes Carton, and stayed where they were.nna made a breakfast and came out to see the scene. The two children who were stunned were huddled, and they cried, and their children didn��t know what to do. She walked up to them and scolded them: "Don't make trouble, these two children are your younger brothers, don't be bullied!" The children seem to understand and nod their heads Newport 100S Carton, they will not tease them, and the children will be honest. Sanna turned and was busy with the work on her hands.er a while, it was noon. The wet dripping came back with a drenched fishing net, and there was a bucket of wet fish in his hand. Sanna selected a few small fish and cooked it very well. She gave the fish a piece of it. At this time, the children who are usually stingy are generously given some food to the new children. Sanna and the fisherman looked at it all and smiled gratifiedly.s been a bit of a calm day, but after all, there are two more mouths! As the family became more and more difficult, Sanna had to take the children out to beg when the fishermen were fishing, and the fishermen were fishing longer and longer. When the family went home and there was no way, the disappointed fisherman went to the beach and prepared to  net out, and then pulled back to the net to see what was dragged, so the fisherman pulled hard. Finally, the net was pulled back to the shore. The fisherman saw that this was not a bad music. Actually, a bunch of diamonds came online. The fishermen��s happy diamonds were exchanged for money. From then on, they lived a happy life. They donated their own orphans. hospit