classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

In the hot midday of the summer,

ylq
In the hot midday of the summer, the burning sun is roasting the earth. Hey! The little flowers over there are snoring. Look! The leaves on the tree are unable to stand up Newport 100S, curling up its body. listen! The knowledge on the tree was so great that I kept screaming and seemed to say, "It��s so hot! It��s so hot!" Some children swim in the swimming pool; some grandparents sit under the tree and enjoy the cold. There are still young people who rest in the air-conditioned room.y, hey..." Uncle Frog jumped wildly at the pond Marlboro Red 100S. "Plop" broke the silence of summer, and the frog uncle was very curious. He thought: What is the voice? Check out the pond! Will it be a stone? food? Game currency? Still... Uncle frog touched the back of his head. He took a deep breath, squeezed his nose, sighed and sank to e took a dollar in his hand and looked at it. His heart was beautiful: the weather was so hot! If you don't go swimming, you have to buy a popsicle! He held the coin in his hand tightly and thought that the canteen was happy to go.ust walked to the small sales department, he thought: No, even if I bought a popsicle to solve the heat today, but it can only give me a hot time, what should I do tomorrow? What about the day after tomorrow? What about summer next year? It is impossible to give me a hot "summer"! Lele is not as good as everyone. If I give the money to the police station, I have been praised, and the owner has also recovered the money Marlboro Gold Pack. Isn't this a good thing? ? So, it went to the nearby police station, every step is so calm! When he arrived at the police station, he and the police he police were moved. In order to encourage the spirit of the frog uncle Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, on April 30, 2013, a Your spirit of "getting money" is outstanding and worth learning! It is known as one of the ten spirits of the forest Marlboro Cigarettes Online.