MapleStory m Expand the Buddylist

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

MapleStory m Expand the Buddylist

Sletrry

Bottom line: Maple Story 2 Mesos to force the identical alternating-skill playstyle on all courses is bound to alienate a large part of the game's players. I believe it's a mistake.

Since my server has merged with another, I think our buddylist should be expanded to more than 100slots that are +. I like to make new friends particularly when it makes the game much more enjoyable to play with and less lonely but after the world merge, it is difficult to make any new friends because my friend list has already maxed out to 100/100.

A number of my friends and I had been looking forward to the merge because our host was a small empty and since we got new people to meet, we'd love to incorporate all of them within our buddylist.

Yes, we got our first friends before the entire world merge but a number are either going on a lengthy vacation, going to school, work, etc that it would get silent sometimes within the friend chat.So yeah.... I hope that I gave a precise reason why people must get a buddy list growth. The more friends, the more reason to playwith!

Mmogdp has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestorym/Mesos.html!