Maplestory 2 Mesos Overview: Long Live The King

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Maplestory 2 Mesos Overview: Long Live The King

Sletrry

Or maybe 300? Heck even 150 is nice but a lot of us are missing chances to make new friends within the sport, Maplestory2 Mesos, and making new friends would create us continue to play with the game since it would not feel so lonely.

Yes, we got our original friends ahead of the entire world merge but a number are either going on a long holiday, going to school, work, etc that it would get quiet sometimes within the buddy chat.So yeah.... I hope that I gave an exact reason why we have to get a buddy list expansion. The more friends, the more reason to perform with!

Hii everyone, after playing off and on for 10 years, I can not get myself back to maplestory.The best years were 2005-2010, (before big bang) where training was sooo fun along with the pqs were amazing, lpq, ariant pq, carnival pq, kerning pq, etc.. It was so fun becaues it required attempt, it took weeks to get to lvl 70, and if you were lvl 70 you were praised. Sins at which the greatest damagers from the game. Idk I miss this, I reallly wish to enjoy maplestory but it's so simple and less fun anymore (imo).

I don't know whether you guys know another game ( I dont know if you're able to name games on the forums) Runescape, or RS. This sport has an old school version of the sport and its own very powerful, and with more than half of this game people playing it because the simple, hard working matches are favored by many.I also don't know if I'm the only one who feels just like that.

Mmogdp has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html!