classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

My grandmother is an ordinar

ylq
My grandmother is an ordinary farmer. She doesn't like to dress up and looks a bit rustic. Therefore, I have always envied the grandmothers of other students who are dressed in a generous manner. They are very foreign-like, and the children and grandchildren who walk around are also dimmed. This kind of vanity makes my relationship with my grandmother gradually alienate with age Marlboro Cigarettes Price. I don't know her troubles, don't care about her Marlboro Gold, ask her.terday, the teacher arranged a special homework - to wash his father's mother or grandparents. At first, the students thought that the teacher was joking. I didn't expect the teacher to say: "Every classmate has to finish and finish. After writing an essay with it as a title, you must have a real feeling." The teacher's voice just fell, the classroom immediately boiled up, everyone talked. On the way home, I have been thinking: What should I do? My grandmother works in the field every day. His feet are stinky and dirty. If you don't do it, you can't complete the task. It��s really dead!n I got home, I finished my homework and sat down in my chair. My grandmother saw my frowning face and asked with concern: "What is it, how uncomfortable?" I said to my grandmother How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, "Grandma, today. ...The teacher left a homework today... um..." What? will not? "No..." My words went to my mouth and swallowed. "Then do it soon!" After that, Grandma stopped asking, and went to cook.ten o'clock in the evening, I am still in trouble Parliament Cigarettes. Grandma dragged her tired body and took the basin to wash her feet. At this time, my heart beat faster, and my mind always flashed "homework, homework". I finally got the courage to grab the pot in my grandmother's hand and said: " Today... I am going to wash your feet today.�� Grandma looked at me and said with surprise: ��I am not an 80-year-old old woman who can wash herself.�� ��Grandma, the teacher��s homework must be completed. ." to the water and let my grandmother sit on the chair. I felt hot and hot. I hesitated and slowly reached out. I found my hand trembled slightly. Grandma seems to see my embarrassment, he opened my hand and said to me: "I feel uncomfortable, or I come by myself!" "No, I am coming Newport Cigarettes Price." I don't know that at the moment. The courage to come, violently reached into the basin, gently picked up the water, and rinsed the grandmother's ankle with water. Grandma��s feet have a thick layer of old cockroaches. I asked, ��Is the grandmother hurting?�� Grandma smiled and shook her head, then said to me: ��Remember? When you were young, I washed your feet, you always I used the little feet to beat the water, splashing me covered in water, you are still laughing, really naughty. Now that you grow up, you can wash your feet for your grandmother, hey! Grandma is the old man!" I lifted At first, I saw Grandma rubbing her face. "Grandma, I..." I choked at this moment, and I felt embarrassed about my hesitation.\ashed every part of my grandmother carefully. I used a towel to dry my grandmother's feet. Grandma smiled, Grandma smiled gratifiedly and smiled happily. I saw a crystal teardrop from her little face. At the moment, I feel a lot easier.