classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

On that day

ylq
On that day, I heard a word on the Himalayan FM that mentioned a word - empathy, what does empathy mean empathy, also known as empathy, empathy, empathy and translation Cheap Cigs Online Free Shipping, empathy, empathy , vote, etc. For example, the concept elaborated by the founder of humanism, Rogers, is such a scene: a young mother just gave birth to a baby, and then, the baby is wet, it is estimated that the baby is hungry, more and more Cried so badly... At this moment, the young mother immediately got up and changed the diaper for her motherhood. Then she picked up the baby and licked it. Then, she gave the baby a milk powder... But how did the young father show up? I only saw him sitting on the sofa playing games, his wife and baby, and he did not react and deal with it. Then, at this time, the contradiction will immediately arise. Bao Ma will feel unhappy. Why? Because the baby��s situation is only handled by her alone, and the husband next to her is indifferent, then how can she be happy? At that time, the word "common feelings" appeared. When the baby cried, if Baoma and Bao dad came to pick up the baby, then the "love" at this time can reflect the concept of common. If, at this time, Bao Dad changed the diaper for the baby. After changing the baby, he picked up the baby and licked him. At this time, Bao Ma gave the baby a powder of milk. After soaking it, Bao Dad took the baby to feed him milk... Then, if it is such a scene, Bao Ma will be happy, because Bao Da participated in the process of licking the baby, which is the word "sympathy" just mentioned. Bao Da and Bao Ma are licking the baby together. This ��together�� is very important. Only ��together�� can reflect ��common��, that is, ��common feelings��. At that moment, the feelings of Bao Da and Bao Ma are the same. Only when they are the same, will they be the same, and they will show that after ��common feelings��, ��I�� becomes ��we��, ��I�� means no longer an isolation. Individuals, but become our whole. Then, since I became us and become a whole, then no matter what happens, we should all face together and deal with it together Marlboro Lights Cigarettes. When we are together, It��s not on the surface, the true together is the togetherness of thoughts, emotions, and feelings, that is, the same feelings and feelings. When our thoughts are on the same track, we will face together in life Newports Cigarettes Website. All the difficulties and difficulties encountered to review the young unpleasant mother, from the perspective of "emotional" to understand her feelings, it is very understandable. When we face and deal with problems alone, we I can't understand the word "common feelings." When I go to face the problem alone, I will feel special grievances and sadness when dealing with problems Cheap Cigarette. When I should be together, he ignored such problems. Not to mention facing and solving it together. The reason why Bao��s mother is not happy is actually that Bao��s attitude, his indifference, his indifference hurt her, and what she can��t stand is his attitude. Those who know "emotionality" must also be warm-hearted people. At that moment, he can understand her, care for her, and face and solve problems together. If you can meet such a person, please be sure to Cherished and walked on the road of the autumn wind, a gust of wind blew, and felt a bit of coolness. He immediately erected his collar and stepped up his foot toward the destination Buy Cigarettes Online Cheap. At this moment, she immediately remembered her and immediately dialed her phone. "Hey, it��s windy outside, maybe it��s going to cool down tomorrow, remember to wear it more, the power of "emotionality" is warm and harmonious. At that moment, we all faced the same problem together, and we all thought together to solve the same problem as soon as possible. Because, through the common moment, and more importantly, our thoughts, our emotions are all on the same track, then at that moment we will have ideological resonance, our feelings will be the same. She), please ask for your affection. Because, behind the empathy is deep love!