classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

On the side of the road

ylq
On the side of the road, there is a big tree. The tree has been standing there for many years. The bark is gradually falling off, and a small tree has recently been planted. The small tree is not the same as the big tree. The small tree bark is smooth, the leaves are green, like a young man, and the bark of the big tree peels off like a vicissitude old man.day, the big tree said to the little tree: "I used to be like you, the green leaves and the scenery, the strong wind, the strong rain, even the terrible earthquake can not get me down. Although in the humble The roadside, but still looks vibrant." The tree continued: "I used to have neighbors on my body, like birds, oh, they are like orchestras, they are practicing songs every day, adding a lot of joy. The atmosphere. In addition, there are bugs, lizards, etc., who live here for me, I have them to eat and drink Usa Cigarettes For Sale, and there are different tenants staying here every season, I am like their free landlord Marlboro Light Discount. Previously nearby communities The children will climb up and down on me, like a small paradise, they will chat under the tree, play games, others will chat with me, and some students will observe small creatures in me and complete their homework. I am also like a treasure chest. I like to stand here because I can observe the changes in spring, summer, autumn and winter, and provide animals to play andee said: "But after the wind and rain, my bark gradually peeled off. The strong wind and rain and natural disasters can break my branches. Because of this, the animals are aware that their home environment is not as safe as before. Check out, and slowly move out, the former insects are no longer called. The children who used to use me as a playground have gradually grown up and gradually alienated me. The previous joy is no longer, some work Those who come back will only be seen as not seeing or pranking on me. The former courtyards Usa New Port Cigarettes Online, ponds, woods, gravel roads, egrets, buffaloes, green farmland and clear streams are now converted into high-rise buildings, traffic Convenient city, the original clear stream and fresh air are now turned into dirty ditch and air. The government is to spread the gravel road and mud into cement and asphalt roa "How come? Grandpa Tree Cigarets Free Shipping, you have dedicated your life to provide accommodation and play for animals. I think you are great. Although you are old, we are all trees, which can purify the polluted air. You can continue to give Marlboro Cigarette Diameter, you are a good example in the tree." The big tree listened, both stunned and moved, and finally regained the original self-confidence lost.