classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Spring, bright spring

ylq
Spring, bright spring, mild spring, came back, and came to my side. You are always dancing gently in the mountains, so close and intimate. It��s always impossible to forget the intoxicating dreams. I walked among the trenvolved in the deep valley. Follow the mountain and go upstream. A ribbon of poetic warmth, gently blowing over my cheeks, always makes people miss. It's not hard to imagine that the green is always around you. Green Online Cigarettes, refreshing, never tired of it, it represents the color of life, the color of nature. The long-lost green, after a winter, has returned to its freshness and brightness. I knew that I was stopped in the woods and asked me to catch up. Singing "The Story of Spring" in my mouth, I thought about the joy of summer. What is lacking is the harmony of the birds, which makes people listen to them. keep going up! The spring is under the feet, and these soils are filled with the meaning of spring Marlboro Cigarettes Price, becoming moist and energetic. There is a stream of clear springs in the valley. Keep flowing down, flowing into my heart, nourishing my heart. If I drink old wines that have been hidden for many years, I am slightly drunk. I look forward to the vision, as if the heavens and the earth are on my chest. I seem to be the mountain Marlboro Red 100S, the mountain god who is in charge of the mountains and forests. I am always a little proud of it. The water is flowing down, the mountains are long, and I am like a mountain, constantly moving forward. The nearly 90-degree hillside failed to slide me down the deep valley; the old tree failed to stumble me. Although the knee was bruised; the hand was scratched; the higher the mountain, the harder it was to breathe; the sweat slid down like water. But that is all for the sacrifice of resistance. Fight against yourself and fight against nature. The eyes are always on the top of the mountain, the target is there, the highest end of the mountain! People say: "The benevolent Leshan, the wise man is happy" Today I walked through the room, absorbing the aura of heaven and earth and the essence of the sun and the moon! Today, the Sound Kingdom hosted a grand dance to select the most beautiful voice of the sound kingdom. The king id the face, the female voice sang a beautiful song with a gentle voice. The song was so beautiful that it was like a scorpio. Many ladies and gentlemen listened to their self-satisfaction, but the male voice was very unconvinced. He stepped onto the stage and sang "Song of Music" with his powerful tenor Newport Cigarettes Website. The voice seemed to stop theoose the most beautiful voice. The audience shouted the names of female voices, male voices, and false voices to cheer them up. Miss Female voice stood up and said: Of course, I chose me. My voice is so twirling, beautiful, and brisk. Choosing me is a rational choice. The fans of the female voice shouted: female voice, female voice, you are the best. The female voice smiled smugly. ����The male voice also stood up and said: My voice can stop the mountains and rivers, of course it should be me. The fans of the male voice shouted: the male The king of the voice couldn��t help Newport 100S. Finally, the king of the voice thought for a while. He walked seriously to the podium and pulled a tie. He said: Because everyone has their own characteristics, each has its own character