Sub-Forums & Topics (1208)
Replies Last Post Views
ames. DE Myles Garret by liny195
by liny195
atter how you feel, you've got to by liny195
by liny195
to buy warframe platinum ps4 by dorishawawa
by dorishawawa
There are no dreary work days for Don Martindale [url=http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-keke-coutee-jersey]http://www.texansauthorizedshops.com/authentic-keke-coutee-jersey[/url] , who has overwhelmingly embraced his new role as defensive coordinator of the Baltimore Ravens. After serving for five seasons as the team’s linebackers coach, Martindale was promoted to coordinator in January after Dean Pees left the post. Enthusiastic doesn’t even begin to describe Martindale’s attitude about being in charge of the defense. ”Ever since we’ve made this transition, it’s been a joy to just come through those gates every day. I love it,” Martindale said after Wednesday’s mandatory minicamp practice. This isn’t the first time Martindale has been put in charge of molding a defense. In 2010, he watched over a unit in Denver that was the worst in the NFL in both yards and points allowed per game. Given a second chance, the 55-year-old Martindale is putting together a defense that will rely heavily on the instinct of several of its most proven players, most notably safety Eric Weddle and linebackers Terrell Suggs and C.J. Mosley. ”He’s just putting his personal fix on our defense and expanding it, giving the guys confidence to play fast,” Weddle said. ”The idea is to do what’s best for the defense, not what’s best the individual.” Martindale called Mosley ”the quarterback” of a fluid unit that can make a snap-change from drop-back coverage to an all-out blitz. In that regard [url=http://www.newyorkgiantsteamonline.com/odell-beckham-jr-jersey]Odell Beckham Jr Jersey[/url] , Mosley believes this defense is superior to the one that in 2017 yielded 18.9 points per game, sixth-best in the NFL. ”The way we’re able to use our core guys, put them in different spots and do some of the same things just from different positions, it’s more creative, I would say, than where we were last year,” Mosley said. Baltimore coach John Harbaugh promoted Martindale rather than go outside the organization because he wanted to extend his vision of a defense that has evolved since his arrival in 2008. ”All we’re doing is forwarding John’s plan,” Martindale said. ”We’re remodeling the package. It’s still Ravens football, it’s still Ravens defense, but we’ve streamlined it. It’s the elegant simplicity. Guys are playing really fast.” Asked for his take on Martindale’s defense [url=http://www.seahawksfootballauthentics.com/rasheem-green-jersey-authentic]Youth Rasheem Green Jersey[/url] , Ravens offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg replied, ”They’re fast and they’re furious.” Sure, things might be different once the pads go on at training camp, but at this point, Martindale’s boss likes what he sees. ”We’re doing a lot of neat things on defense, things that are really good,” Harbaugh said. ”More than ever, we’re putting it on our players to make decisions in real time.” Martindale has a new title, but old habits die hard. ”For the most part, it’s been the same [url=http://www.kansascitychiefsteamonline.com/robert-golden-jersey]Authentic Robert Golden Jersey[/url] ,” Mosley said. ”He always comes in and says, `I have to lead the linebacker room,’ and sits down and gets to talking like he’s back at linebacker coach.” Told of Mosley’s disclosure, Martindale smiled and said, ”I’ve been trying to stay out of there, but you can’t help but go in. That’s home. I have a good time in the secondary room as well.” And just about everywhere else. ”Where we’re going with this thing is really exciting to me,” Martindale said, ”and I know it’s exciting to the players.” In other training camp news, cornerback Jimmy Smith was a surprise participant at practice, going through a light regimen of individual drills just six months after tearing his left Achilles tendon. ”I don’t know if Jimmy’s like half Wolverine [url=http://www.thebroncosfootballauthentic.com/royce-freeman-jersey-authentic]Youth Royce Freeman Jersey[/url] , but he’s healed up in half the time of regular human beings,” Weddle said, referring to the amazing recuperative powers of the Marvel super hero. — The Oakland Raiders will likely look to add some defensive help in rounds two and three on the second day of the NFL draft. After taking tackle Kolton Miller and trading for receiver Martavis Bryant on the opening day, the Raiders could use help on defense Friday night with the 41st and 75th overall picks. The Raiders added two picks while moving down five spots in the first round before taking Miller 15th overall and then dealt one of those picks to Pittsburgh for Bryant. Oakland also has nine picks on Day 3, giving them the opportunity to use some of those selections to move up on Friday if they are targeting a specific player. . by liny195
by liny195
aight-ahe by liny195
by liny195
he New England P by liny195
by liny195
r last year's nosedive. by liny195
by liny195
d receiver Julio by liny195
by liny195
Mmocs Offer Fast NBA 2K19 MT At Affordable Price by mmocs
by mmocs
Yankees break doubleheader with Orioles by bazata8822
by bazata8822
Indians enable 7 within just 9th, reduce toward Reds 7-4 at the time Bauers gem by bazata8822
by bazata8822
Posey, Crawford guide Stratton, Giants more than Padres 8-0 by bazata8822
by bazata8822
Groups hunting for hitters incorporate Plans apart from Manny Machado by bazata8822
by bazata8822
Thunder search towards stay up in the direction of substantial specifications vs. Jazz by bazata8822
by bazata8822
Hawks song up for Finals rematch with staff-background 12th specifically acquire by bazata8822
by bazata8822
I from time buy warframe platinum ps4 by dorishawawa
by dorishawawa
hurried forward into buy warframe platinum ps4 by dorishawawa
by dorishawawa
MLB Kansas City Royals MLB Jersey 2018 All New Mi by terries
by terries
MLB Kansas City Royals Jersey Store Colorado Rock by terries
by terries
Nike NFL Jaire Alexander Jersey Christian Kirk Je  by terries
by terries
buy warframe platinum ps4 breakfast by dorishawawa