classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

The golden ginkgo

ylq
The golden ginkgo leaves in the park are still swaying. I don��t know if it��s late in the late autumn Cigarette Wholesale, or show off my charm in the cold winter. I set foot on the path and wait for the leaves to fall, just like the passing of time. All that was left in a moment was just a pain. I don't understand what I am waiting for, just quietly want to see this action, as if all this happens to make me feel excited, or some joy, maybe, one doesn't need to do anything anymore, and there is no need to feel this. The warmth of time, because, even if there is warmth, it is just a moth to fight fire. Everything seems to have never happened. Forgetting and remembering coexist. I don��t know how to distinguish it. I just live vaguely in my own world. I want to be At that moment, everything was possible, but it was just a smile. Sitting in a chair under the tree, it was cold, but I didn��t want to continue on my own. I just wanted a little rest, maybe I could have some warmth, even if I didn��t feel it. To the warmth of the sun Cigarettes Types, but at the very least can make this chair warm before the next person arrives, I hope they can feel the warmth of this winter, it is enough, we always squat on the fixed days of the year, unpredictable. Whose day is that day, is she still okay? The words in my heart keep asking myself, memories are like tears, continuous circulation, everything happens too fast, before I say anything, it is over, unknown And guessing is constantly interrogating myself, trying to find all kinds of regret drugs, but it has already become a life-saving pill, the ultimate helplessness, can only collapse to the edge, and finally look at the world coldly, everything Like freezing, the sun shines glaringly, but there is still no trace of ablation. I don't understand, but the facts have become like this, and where can I go from here to the world, everything is good Newports Cigarettes Website, only I am not good, I don't know if it is a self. Depreciation is still a comfort to myself. I am lost in this world, but I am lost in my dreams. Stumbling, not ending, not starting, unclear illusion and reality, I don��t know how long the world will give me, I just hope that I can still have my own thoughts, have my own feelings, when Lame is open At that time, I will still appreciate the beauty of it Cheap Cigs Online Free Shipping. I don��t know how long it will last this winter, but the cold has already immersed in my heart. I don��t know how to face it. Maybe it��s cold, everything will be gone in winter. The sunset glow is really beautiful, afterglow spilled into the bedroom, Huang Cancan covered the whole room, I have long been unwilling to pull up the curtains, I want to feel more visual feast in this cold winter Newport Cigarettes Wholesale, perhaps, so much in my heart Some calm.