classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

The spring girl came silently

ylq
The spring girl came silently with a magic wand. She swayed the magic wand. "Boom..." Chun Lei started and screamed, as if knocking and drumming.ked out the window, went to the shore, sat on the boat, and held a fishing rod in my hand How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. A breeze swayed and stroked my face, it seemed to be scratching. The boat sailed to the center of the lake with the wind. I held my hand on the boat and looked up a little. Looking at the mist, the Ciss�� Mountain was like a painting, and it was mostly rendered with a thick or light new green. The blue sky behind it is as clean as a crystal-clear sapphire. How many soft clouds flutter in the wind. So, I can't help but put down the fishing rod, looking at the mountain, and gradually intoxicated. The egrets that lived at the foot of the mountain or between the mountainsides seemed to think that I would see them, and I heard them greeted with friends. In a short while, a group of egrets appeared in the fog Newport Cigarettes Website. Some of them fanned the white wings in a carefree and careless manner, as if they were dancing. Some of them flew together in groups of three, like in the contest. The ability is still tired, and even pacing back and forth on the other side, as if thihuddered coldly and slowly opened my eyes. "Hey? Where is the sound of playing?" I was puzzled and looked at my curiosity. "Oh, this is your naughty squid!" I was a bit interested. I saw that this group swam in the crystal clear waters of the lake, from time to time to hide the cats and cats! The group was also very naughty Newport Cigarettes Coupons, and they headed out of the water to breathe the air and enjoy the scenery. Maybe the partner is top of it, there is a fish jumping out of the water, spitting the water up, splashing beautiful water! "The wind is up." Looking up, the peach blossoms on the shore rushed to the ground, and the squatting, open, half-open and half-closed, everything, I will have a panoramic view of it. It was windy again, and a few petals left the companion reluctantly Wholesale Cigarettes, and fell, the stars were zero, like a leafy small boat drifting into the distance. It seems that the fishes of the group have just seen the few petals and turned back to travel with a group of partners. Near, near! A fish grabbed the petal first and tried to use the mouth to top it Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, but it didn't succeed. It swelled belly, as if to say: "What is this? How can it move?" ... I looked at the eye and looked at it, and couldnght floated on my nose, and I suddenly looked up, and a few drops of rain floated on my hands, on the green coatand drank it, and immediately exported it to the chapter: "The egret in front of the Cisse mountain, the peach blossoms and the squid fat. The green scorpion, the green smock, the slanting wind and rain do not have to return."