classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

The word "failure" is too far

ylq
The word "failure" is too far away for me. But sometimes it is right beside me.hought I could get three good students, but by one point, I didn't get three good students. I am very sad about this.m and dad comforted me and said it doesn't matter, as long as I have a good summary of my shortcomings and reasons for failure. I made a deep summary and review at home. I know that my shortcomings are careless and not serious. I believe that as long as I have confidence, I will definitely be able to change it.e day of the school, the students were telling me my score, and some people still satirize me. At that time, I really wanted to have a hole in the hole that allowed me to get in. But my mother told me that failure is not terrible. What is terrible is that you don��t even have the courage to face failure.k my mother is right. People will inevitably have some failures, frustrations, ruggedness and bumps in their lives. Without it, people are just empty shells. Because there is no failure, there is no success. If you fail, you have to have the courage to face it.anfeng has been grinding out, plum blossoms have come from bitter cold." This is my favorite saying. What it tells us is that the sharpness of the sword and the incredible fragrance of plum blossoms have come through a lot of hardships Marlboro Cigarettes Online, so if one wants to achieve success, he must be able to endure hardship, exercise more, and win by himself. Edison not experience many failures in order to invent the electric light? What is my little failure? In ancient and modern China and abroad, is there not so many successful people behind them who have experienced many failures?r this savory meal, take the bus and drive to the world-famous Golden Mile...he arrival, there are countless tourists outside, and there are many people coming and going. The height of the door is about three meters high, and the beam of two meters wide is written with the golden five characters: the golden silk canyon, the pillar is red sandalwood, and there is a burst of scent Marlboro Gold Pack, a touch of fragrance, that wide The pillars are like a warrior who stands tall and guarded here, defending the homeland and defending this beautiful place. Just as I was immersed in the imagination, the guide sister came over and kindly called me a "little sister". I suddenly woke up from the intoxication. The guide sister took us to visit the famous spots and places of interest here, and walked around. Halfway through, I looked up at the sky, and the rows of things in the sky attracted me, and they drove to the same place. I curiously asked the tour guide sister: "What is that?" The guide sister replied cordially: "That is the cable car, for mountain climbing, one-way: 30 yuan," "Ah! So expensive." "Want to climb the mountain, you can, However, it takes a lot of effort," said the guide sister. I stared at the row of cable cars, and I didn't leave. My father completely understood my mind and said Cheap Marlboro Cigarettes, "Min Min, what is the travel for?" I said: "Relax!" Dad added: Tourism Not only to relax, but to exercise. I thought to myself: Yes, travel is both relaxing and exercising. I meditated for a long time and nodded to climb the mountain. Everyone was eager to go over the mountains, and they went one after another, and after a stream of water, they finally arrived. "Ah! So high Cigarettes Cheaper," I can't help but admire. "How high is a mountain that doesn't look like the end?" My curiosity has arisen again Marlboro Cigarettes. I once asked the tour guide sister to explain it to me. She said: "The bottom of the mountain is 21 kilometers long from the top of the mountain. There are unexpected surprises on the top of the mountain. "When I heard this, I couldn't wait to pull my father to the surprise. At this time, I clearly saw the smiling smile of d the mountain with excitement. On the way, I saw a sweaty aunt carrying her young child crawling hard. Despite this, Auntie��s face has a permanent smile. When I saw this moving scene, I climbed like auntie. I climbed for a long time. I was sweating. When I gave up, my mind suddenly disappeared. Flashing "Daddy's smile, aunt's perseverance", suddenly, I seem to be full of unprecedented strength. I took the courage, continued to climb, marc, a green and mountainous mountain, it is the Qinling Mountain in the center of the motherland. It is rolling and lush. This fresh green is like floating in the mountains, flowing into my eyes and flowing into my hearthis surprise makes me so happy!" At this time, I really want to shout loudly: Ah! Nature, I love you, at this moment, my heart is deeply attracted by this beautiful scene.
e, I waved gently, bid farewell to this place, brought back a good mood, good memory!