classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

There was a day of rain o

ylq
There was a day of rain on the weekend, maybe it was cold, I wanted to go to bed early, but I knew that I had no sleep after taking a shower. quickly fill in the math diary.s very late to grind. I drew a portrait of a tennis prince and saw a little comic. The comics were a bit scary. At this time, the night was deep, the wind was blowing, and the wind outside the window was blowing. I couldn��t help but snoring, only to find that I only wore a thin pajamas and bare feet, huh, hurriedly jumped into bed, really warm, I fell asleep and fell asleep.re seemed to be a footstep in the corridor, and it seemed that someone was using a bank card to slam the door. Oh, it won't be a thief! I climbed up and ran to my mom and dad's room with bare feet. and Dad slept soundly.mom..." I shouted softly.uddenly woke up: "What's wrong?" Mom didn't seem surprised at all., I heard that there is a door for a thief to go home, just use a bank card to look at the sound of the door, and footsteps." I was afraid to say.thing, my mother went to see." Mom sent me to the bed, and went to the door to listen to it, then locked the door with the key, then came over and told me: "It's okay, hurry to sleep, it's wind." The sound of scratching, you are dreaming." Feeling warm, my heart is really good, but what I blurted out is: "Mom worship, I sleep!"en I was a child, I was afraid of the night. When I was 2 years old, I went to the toilet at night. My mother would stand in front of the station, squatting and turning on the lights, then waiting for me in the bedroom How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. When I came back quickly, my mother would turn off the lights one by one.n I only opened the lights in the bathroom. Now I don't have to turn on the lights and I am not afraid.I was a child Marlboro Cigarettes Online, I sometimes had nightmares. I took a step to my mother��s bed, hugged my mother��s arm, and hid my head in my mother��s mouth and muttered: ��Scared me, scared me, it��s terrible Marlboro Cigarettes, it��s terrible. "Also carefully tell my mother how terrible the dream is."d my mother always said: "Not afraid, not afraid, there are fathers and mothers, baby, don't be afraid!" this feeling of being in my mother��s arms came to me again tonight, and how long I have not spoken to my mother. Recently, I always talk back to my mother, and I don��t admit my mouth.d, this "traitor" sometimes turns to his mother: "Xiaoshan, how can I do this to my mother? The little girl's mouth should not be like a knife. It must be reasonable." ignored my father and sang Kaige to sit at the desk Marlboro Lights. I liked comics. Suddenly heard the whispers and laughter of Mom and Dad Marlboro Menthol 100S, hey, wait for me to check, cripple and eavesdrop.y listened to my mother and said, "You don't have to worry about it, see how I can clean her up! However, I don't want a daughter who is obedient and obedient, so I don't seem to have a good time to grow up! Waiting for me to prepare, Appreciated that she was speechless... Mom said while laughing.ou save the province, your mother and daughter's "war" always burns me!" Dad laughed happily.y, are you really skinny, do you count me in private, or mom and dad? Is it so easy to fight?" I jumped out unceremoniously, stumbled my mother first, oh, this I still want to subdue me. ha ha..." At this moment, the laughter is so warm.s the greatest profession in the world. She always cares about her children all the time. She doesn't care about her children's faults. She always thinks from the child's point of view, always pays for the children, always for the children to be desperate... ...and the animal world is no exception.e after the snow, a small sparrow mistakenly saw the seam between the exhaust hood of the kitchen le sparrow yelled out of the window anxiously in my hand, and a large sparrow outside the window desperately desperately hovered and hit the glass. When I opened the window and let go of the little sparrows, their mother and son flew up and down, and the voice was so cheerful. I was very happy to watch them fly away together.