classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

This bowl of noodles

ylq
This bowl of noodles, you come over and eat it, they don't want it!" In the noisy crowd, a pair of trembling, greasy and old hands, pointing to the leftovers on the table, said to another old man, she is an old woman, is a The scavengers who specialize in leftovers. The sound of the vicissitudes of life, the calm expression, seems to have been used to these things Newport Coupons For Cartons. Then the old man sat on the table next to him and ate, his face was peaceful, he seemed to smile, and he seemed to be content. Look, what to say to the old woman while eating. After a while, they are busy with other tables to search and collect. I watched the old people faltering but can shuttle through the crowds, obviously very familiar with here. Everything. My eyes have not left until they collect a lot. Collect so much to do? Do you want to support your family? Or do you like other scavengers to sell and live? Don��t know this scene, I once saw it in the six-storey dining area of ??Beijing Bairong World Trade Center. If I didn��t see it with my own eyes, I don��t think I can believe that there is such a scavenger in this era. For a moment, we are so happy, thinking that our life is so happy, hungry, have a rich meal, tired and have a warm home, what qualifications are complaining about the temporary dissatisfaction? Do you have to wait until you have nothing, you know that once Have a good life? Is it the more happy you are, the less satisfied you are? I am a person who is more emotional than rational. When I see such a scene, I feel like I have knocked over the five-flavored bottle and can��t say anything Cheap Cigarettes Wholesale. Is it sympathy? Is it emotion? Still want to What more is in this world, as a side person, perhaps no one can really appreciate the hardships of those who have been suffering from the scavengers. But from the calmness of those faces, they can choose to live strong and satisfying! And what about us? So Newport Online Cigarettes, remember: as long as you have an optimistic and upright heart, you will not have to go through the hurdles. If you encounter setbacks, you should learn to think about it. Perhaps every dilemma is just another test that God gave us. We will have a better life at that moment Cheap Newport Cigarette, they are enlightening me. So, I really want to know where they come from Super Cheap Cigarette. I want to know if they have children or relatives and no one to accompany them. I want to know more about them. In short, many, many... At that moment, I prayed silently in my heart, praying that God can care for them as much as possible. People who share the same fate with them, hope that those people can live a simple, healthy and happy life. Suddenly, in this world, for every living person, sometimes happiness is very close, sometimes happy It��s really far away! But I think, at that moment, Beijing should be happy