To Make Fortnite A Better Match

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

To Make Fortnite A Better Match

Cszcy
In accordance with , a college in Sydney, Australia sent the following note house with its students:"I only wanted to highlight an issue that we have with all the boys playing with a game known as fortnite. Although I've not heard fortnite items for sale mentioned in __ several Year 5 boys are enjoying with it at home. This game doesn't allow for messaging to be turned off so that the boys are available to hundreds of online strangers. The game is played in teams of 4 thus can be rather addictive as the boys believe they are letting down their team of they are not playing."

Setting aside the typos and poor grammar, the letter also seems misinformed. Among the concerns is all about messaging, but the game actually does allow gamers to turn that off and obstruct it. The game even has a profanity filter that enables control of what words kids see when playing. Maybe encouraging parents to test these configurations on the sport, instead of calling for a ban, would make more sense.

However, this seems to follow a trend of people who really hate how popular Fortnite is and wish for it to go away. 1 petition popped up on Change.org that called for a complete ban of this match. It began as a joke, but then people signed the petition with serious reasons the game should end. Some complained about the match's unending violence. Others complained that it was just too hot and they were sick of it. Some hated just how much of a money and grab it was. Some only really seemed to despise the game generally.

What's even funnier, however, is that the person who created the request loathed the game, but then started playing buy fortnite weapons and upgraded the petition in defense of the title:"It was originally made as a joke and Originally I hated fortnite but I started playing It and it's actually rather fun."

Although Fortnite's expansion has slowed some, the game itself doesn't show any signs of stopping soon. Players still remain engaged with the name and stay informed about its upgrades. This remains true even regardless of Sony refusing to let crossplay of this title on the PlayStation 4.