classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Today's weather is clear

ylq
Today's weather is clear, but it is embedded with dark clouds. It seems that today there are joys and sorrows! Now go with the class bell to see if Benxianjun is expected to be accurate! Teacher Chen walked into the classroom with a thick bag. The three-minute bell rang, and the teacher frowned. "Not good, I have a different kind of hunch!" The front desk turned to me. Say. "��~" I only listened to the teacher and sighed, this time your achievements..." I am anxious, what medicine is sold in the teacher's gourd! Is it bad for us? I haven't returned to God, the teacher said "Your grades are just like your sports meeting, great! Give yourself applause! "The students were turned around by the teacher and they didn't react. But after a while, the quiet classroom can be full of cheers Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. Oh, I suddenly realized that the results of our games are the first in the school! That is not a very good test." Ok! The big stone in my heart has finally fallenhough the teacher said that the results are good, but can not be taken lightly, after all, you have to rely on your own achievements!arted to send the exam papers. I saw some students bowing their heads and praying Carton Of Newports. Some of them yelled at the chest more than a cross: "Heavenly spirits, spiritual spirits, bless me to test high scores! I am in a hurry as a law!" I am very proud and seem to have a good confidence. And I feel the heart of my heart full of nt was finished. I was lucky enough to escape, and the 85-90 segment was over. This is the most critical score. Everyone wants to score 90 points! But for my level, it��s okay~ 85, it��s not bad, but you don��t know that every name is a torment for me, but I��ve finally passed the 85 segment. What? Have you passed, is it? I went to 90, and it was a shrill cheer. Of course, I was the loudest voice! Don't be too happy, the first place is expected in me: Liu Siyi 97 points! The second place is my table! 95 points Cheap Cigarettes, the third civil consequence is me: 94 points, a small achievement, but what I am most proud of is this volume, the word written on it is the most neat I have written, maybe because I use it. The reason for your favorite pen writing! The big hook on the roll looks very comfortable. It��s so good to try every exam! It is a pity that the short title is! Some of the answers in the essay are wrong, really shouldn't! Plus this loss is not the second place, isn't that better? But the biggest deduction is the composition, a full four points, the composition should be a strong point for me, how to rebate four points? I can't understand it. I played all my imagination Marlboro Red 100S. I wrote this essay or deducted four points. It turned out that I was too much to describe the development of technology Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, but the environment was not mentioned. However, use your mother's words to comfort yourself: "Don't be discouraged, it doesn't matter, we will always test well in the next effort. Every time we make a little progress, let's cheer up!"