Ugh! December! It��s so

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ugh! December! It��s so

gfgfgfgfgfgf5
Ugh! December! It��s so happy and worrying! The new year is coming, the old year will be forgotten. On this day, I am on the window sill and start dreaming memories flies, these days, I cried, laughed, huh, remember the last time I went fishing? The harvest was quite fruitful. Although it fell into the water, it became a wet soup, and it did not live up to those delicious fish. At that time, I took me to the riverside, and I couldn��t wait to slam the hook. I waited for the fish to bite the hook. I smiled, adjusted the height, and selected the bait to be unhurried. Hook, hey, that scene, the fish are lined up to get hooked! I have no results here Discount Cigarettes Free Shipping, and I am anxious like an ant on a hot pot. It can be said that a misstep has become a thousand hate, "plop!", and thrown into the arms of the sea mother. playing snowballs is also very interesting, my trick is no one can rival! Hey, a beautiful sweeping leg, the snow is splashing, and the people around me are three feet off, haha, I am more excited! But the wise man cares Newport Cigarette, there must be a loss. When I am proud, a "bomb" comes along... Hey! I was unlucky at that time! forgot to tell you, my dog ??planer is the best! With four dexterous legs, you can swim far and wide, and have time to compare! But last time I could have suffered a lot! Poor my dog's nose! I am not the best to dive! If it wasn't for Dad to press into the water, I wouldn't be like that! will not! I said no! cool breeze blew, I suddenly woke up, only to start to lose, but also to pass? However, there is a saying that the new one does not go to the old ones! New Year has a lucky money, there is Children's Day Newport 100 Carton, and one day I went downstairs to help my mother buy sugar. The eyes of the eyes watched the tall and strong tree cuddled by a delicate flower, a strong wind blowing, the flowers did not Was uprooted, only slightly shaking, even if there is rain, this big tree is like a giant umbrella for her to block, the good view is not long, this master is too big, for this reason blocked the sunlight of the residential building So he was "moved" away, the tragic ending of the young flower Carton Of Newport 100S, it is imaginable, did not withstand the test of life, gradually yellowing withered. the flowers that live in the greenhouse can't stand the strong wind and rain outside. This is one of the conclusions that my mother made in raising flowers. It is a story that my mother told me when I was very young. When I was young Buy Newports Online, my mother liked to raise flowers, because raising flowers not only can train people, but also make my family's body and mind comfortable, but because of the "first come," lack of experience, my mother is not very familiar with the habits of flowers, just like raising flowers for children. 3 times of water every day, but also to cut the leaves, apply fertilizer, if you have time, give them, pull the grass, the provincial nutrition is absorbed by these weeds, my mom dreams every day, These flowers are competing for open beautiful scenes, but reality and fantasy are always so far away, the reality is cruel, the flowers on the balcony are withered, my mother opens the soil, the roots of the flowers are rotten, and there are a few pots of flowers just a bit Yellowed.mom thought at the time, would you like to throw them away? Later, I still didn��t throw it, put it in a corner of the balcony, and did not care for them for several days...