classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

have a "painter" at the same table

ylq
 have a "painter" at the same table. She loves to paint. Whenever I see her busy painting, I really feel like a "little painter" Cigarette Online. She is - Deng Yunll face of a melon, and her big eyes are always glimpsed, making people feel very watery. Below the big eyes is a delicate nose and a mouth that doesn't talk very much. Oh, I almost forgot to say that her delicate face will always have a pair of glasses with pink frames on her face. Usually, when she draws, she will wear glasses and concentrate on her painting skills. As far as I know, she basically uses all her spare time to paint, showing how obsessive she is to paint! Sometimes, shet afternoon, the sun shone on the earth, and everything was alive. We are sitting in the music classroom, but we can see us yawning everywhere. Lazy and scattered, even the teacher has no way to make us spirit. However, at this time you will always see a comrade with a "nail sp spirit Online Cigarettes, she concentrates the power of the spirit to study her "painting". However, the teacher did not agree, and began to praise the "no business" classmates. I saw the teacher said: "You see, only Deng Yuni has been resisting with the 'sleeping demon', insisting on the spirit of such a pleasant class, you must learn from her." I saw the "brushing" class The eyes of more than 70 eyes all gathered toward Deng Yuni, and Deng Yuni was still immersed in her painting world, while painting, while reading: "Well, add some flowers here, add decorations here, look much more." After that, her long, spiritual eyes squinted as if she had discovered something. She looked up and was shocked: the whole class��s eyes were shot on her, and some people looked at her with pity, and some people looked at her with a smile that didn��t dare to laugh, and she also found The teacher also looked over, but the teacher��s eyes shot not the ��smirking arrow��, nor the ��poor arrow�� but the ��arrow of anger��. The teacher looked at her like a terrible giant dragon who was about to spurt fire How Much Is A Carton Of Newports. She shrank and shrank, looking at the teacher with fear. The consequences can be imagined, the teacher confiscated her picture, and asked her to write a review Cigarettes For Sale. Now, she has to start painting again. However, this can not stop her heart of obsession and obsession with painting, but make her more determined. No, the next day, she began to fight for her "painter" goae, this is my "painter" at the same table. It is both daring and timid Cheap Cigarettes, but it can never obliterate her obsession with painting. You said that she is a "painting fan"?