classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ylq
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

"Hey, the white dew

ylq
"Hey, the white dew is the frost, the so-called Iraqi, on the water side..." I whispered low. Looking up and casting the lattice of the screen window, I seem to see an Iraqi seaweed hair and her petite back, not really look like.got up and couldn't help but want to get out of the shackles of this screen, to find and explore.ril, far from the clearness of May, although the haze of rain has faded, it has not forgotten to send a cold wind Marlboro Red. The road is like an abandoned rope, and it stretches out into the distance...en I saw the willow trees by the river, I had a posture of "wanting green silk stalks", immersing the branches in the water Parliament Cigarettes, and the wind smashed and smashed a layer of ripples. So beautiful, with the taste of spring, with all things to release the brilliance of life. And on the side of you, I came to visit the reeds, your life has ended, the color of the body is so defeated, mixed like the sunset, a layer of yellow with a layer of orange, the waist is also stained with some mildew, not ordinary road high school Composition 8 articles Carton Of Marlboro Reds. However, why are you still standing, never leaning over to kiss the lake? You, don't you want to go with them all the way, do you want to open up new ways Newport Cigarettes, and obsessively engrave a beautiful scenery?ing down, I saw a star light green. Oh, reed, are you born again? I think so, you must be reluctant to this colorful world, and then broke out! Stretching a hand to hold a thin, small blade, the veins on it are so special. A line is shot from a point, and it gathers at a point, and it is tightly spaced without gaps, showing a uniform, stable green. Have you always been so different? Even if you live with this kind of blue sky under the blue sky, you must have a different posture and brand a cautious painting with calmness.ly close, for fear of destroying this scene. I saw that there was a deep purple in your ankle. You are reminding me that "green life also has blood"? Honest, I will remember, and remember that you are always up and down, and the blood is flowing! The evening wind blows a few pieces of fallen petals, falling on the palm of your palm, and shy with you? The green color is interesting. In the music, I seem to hear you sing "Cang Cang Cang, Bai Lu as a frost", I feel the warmth and lingering, it seems to touch your sentimental heart. It seems that you are destined to play a role on a path different from the usual way, and write your life's legend with your poetry!- Hey, you quietly put your footsteps on the extraordinary road, but I heard a heavy echo of your attachment Cigarettes Online, bringing me reluctance; your calmness, teach me to step on the ground; your poetry Leading me to open the door to literature, you use everything about you to show me that you don't have to look forward to the sun to warm yourself, just wait for the thunder and lightning to play the youthful movement!